THEATRE HIJAU 51
Theater Hijau Lima Satu (THLS) is an institution that is engaged in the arts field, especially theater. Theatre is performance, theatre is treatment, theater is process, and theatre is life. Starting from this illustration, THLS has strong motivation about the input and output of a person doing theatre; becoming a "movie star" is not the main goal but to be "themself", a critical and responsible human being. A theater student has the role to be a good student in all aspects of life. THLS was established on January 22nd 1994 pursuant to Rector Decree Number 019/III/1995.
THLS LOGO MEANS :
- The two human faces symbolizes the diversity of human nature and behavior.
- Number 51 is the house number where the Theatre Hijau Lima Satu was formed.
- The green color symbolizes the color of the alma mater UPN “Veteran” Jakarta.
- The ribbon strands symbolize brotherhood bonds.
- Words and silver lining
- Reflects that every activities on THLS have boundaries that has been set
- Reflects the ray of life
The characteristics that Theater Hijau Lima Satu should have are democracy, kinship, and openness. Meanwhile, the aims and objectives of Theatre Hijau Lima Satu are to actively help members in developing their activities and creativity, as well as to become a forum in nurturing and increasing human resources who have an interest and concern for arts and culture, especially theater performance.